Red and Apricot puppies are sold based on the color they are at the time they leave. Reds and apricots do tend to change a little bit in color. Some may stay, lighten , or darken. We do keep color in mind when breeding, however the most important thing we consider though is health and temperaments.
Claire x Felix Litter
Artisann Claire by Aldea "Claire"
See more photos of Claire on her page and Testing
Artisann Felix Omne Trinum Perfectum FCI
Felix See more photos of felix on his page and his testing
Male Apricot and Red Standard poodle puppies. Ready for home December 1 Beautiful colors great temperaments showing. They are just 4 wks old we will start to evaluate in a couple weeks. Taking deposits at this time.
1. Purple collar Apricot Male Smaller structure 4 wks 10-31
2. Tiger collar Red Male Large
3. Orange collar Dark Apricot Male Little white on chest.
4. Red collar Red male large small white spot on chest
Female Apricot and red Standard Poodle Puppies, 4wks Old we will start to eveluate in a couple weeks. Very nice litter so far sweet personality
1. Red collar Apricot Female with a bit of white on chest and foot
2. Purple collar Red girl smaller structure
3. Orange Collar with tiger Red female lager of the three girls.